Even Big Kids and Grown Ups Love Bibibons Biscuit Nibblers

September 14, 2014
, , , , ,

I got a surprise parcel from Rebisco last Wednesday, September 3. I was in a hurry to open it. Tada! I got a box of Bibibons Biscuit Nibblers with FREE baby food mates! 

Well, I don't have a 6 to 24 month old baby! I was planning to give the box to my neighbor with a 24 month old baby the following day then ask for her feedback. To my surprise, my kids asked for the biscuits and started nibbling. How would I say no? They were enjoying munching! Hubby also asked for one pack while drinking his favorite cup of hot coffee.

Oh my! The four packs were gone in less than an hour. I was left with two and I got curious that led me to try the product myself. 

Honestly, that was the first time I tasted this product. My sons didn't even experience eating it when they were babies. I used to feed them mashed fruits and vegetables and baby food. When I ate it, I knew why my kids and hubby liked it! Bibibons tasted good. I agreed with Kuya and Hubby that it wasn't too sweet, its texture was smooth and milky, and could easily dissolve. They said that babies would truly love it!

Shhhh...I have a secret to tell. Do you know that I still eat baby food? I do it occasionally. I got this habit from my college friend who used to do it during dinner time. I was able to do it regularly when I was still single and when my boys were babies. I had a fair share with their baby food. Lol! When the boys were not looking (because they would think that I was going nuts), I placed six pieces of Bibibons in a bowl with approximately 40 ml of water, let it sit for one minute and stirred it until smooth. Voila! It had almost the same consistency and taste as the top baby food product in the country. What I liked about it was the texture and the right amount of sweetness and creaminess. Yummy for me, so most probably yummy for babies too! 


Before I get carried away, let me show you facts about this product which prove that babies even adults get health benefits from it:


PRODUCT CLAIMS

"Here's a new and yummy way to raise healthy and happy babies! Introducing Bibibons, the first 2-in-1 baby biscuit nibbler and cereal. It contains DHA, Taurine and other essential vitamins and minerals that help babies achieve their optimum growth and development. And with its creamy milk taste that babies love, you're assured baby's meal time will be loaded with healthy goodness."

"Bibibons, because babies choose."



This box of Bibibons Biscuit Nibblers contains six packs. One pack contains six biscuits.


INGREDIENTS, MANUFACTURER, & EXPIRATION DATE
Moms are informed about the ingredients so they know what their kids are ingesting. There's a Best Before Stamp that says whether the product is still safe to eat or not. No wonder, this is from one of the reputable biscuit brands in Philippines, Rebisco Biscuit Corporation.


NUTRITION FACTS 
Can you see the health benefits your babies can get from Bibibons Biscuit Nibblers? They're packed with vitamins and minerals that help in brain and body development.


FEEDING SUGGESTIONS
There are two ways to enjoy this product- can be eaten as finger food or instant cereal. Cool!


 PACKAGING
Aside from the facts about the product, there's a portion for trivia printed on the box/carton about child care that each parent should take note!By the way, the biscuits are placed in foil packs.
  

PRICE 

  Php36.00/box of 6 packs
1 pack has 6 pieces of biscuits


I am so excited to share to you how other mommy bloggers prepared and babies enjoyed Bibibons Biscuit Nibblers! Here are the best links to visit:






I recommend Bibibons Biscuit Nibblers for babies and the young at heart! They're not just affordable, healthy, versatile, but taste really, really good! I can vouch for that!

Learn more about Bibibons Biscuit Nibblers through the following websites:

Official Website: https://www.rebisco.com.ph/products.php?display=brand&id=159
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/Bibibons

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Related Posts

4 comments

  1. OMG, I thought I was weird because I still love baby food like cerelac too! Just the banana flavor though. Hahaha! Thanks for the link back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! You are not alone, Mommy Cher! You're welcome! Thanks for allowing me! :)

      Delete
  2. Hindi po pala pede ang bibibons sa mga babies na my g6pd deficiency..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to G6PD.org, Ascorbic Acid, beans like legumes or soy, should be avoided by G6PD patients. Bibibons has these two substances. You may consult your baby's pediatrician for more details.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!
I would love to know your feedback!

Blog Archive

Subscribe