What is Mommy Helpline?

March 29, 2014
, , , , , ,

My husband had a problem when he was applying to take the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) at Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) a few years ago. PRC didn't accept his application due to the discrepancy on his name in his birth certificate and school records. His second name, "Martin", was not present on his birth certificate. This gave him difficulties in going to different offices just to ask about the steps to take in fixing it.

Due to the advent of technological advancement including the world wide web, it is much easier for us to get information online nowadays. It saves time, energy, and money unlike 10 years ago.

If you are encountering problems similar to my husband's, we are blessed that www.citizenservices.com.ph launched Mommy Helpline.

http://www.citizenservices.com.ph/images/mommyhelpline/banner.jpg

"Mommy Helpline is a series of infogra-pics from Citizen Services that promotes parental awareness regarding National Statistics Office (NSO), Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA), and other related materials to assist mothers in finding answers to common (and uncommon) questions regarding the proper registration, application, and record processing of their children." 

                                                    (Information and Photo Credits: www.citizenservices.com.ph)


We, moms, are the primary care givers of our families and we are the ones who take charge in matters about our children's documents.

I am so proud to be one of Mommy Helpline's Blog Partners. To extend my help in behalf of Mommy Helpline, here are some common and uncommon questions concerning birth certificate, passport, Social Security System application, and the likes.  


You may CLICK EACH QUESTION below to know the answer.

--What are the steps in registering my child's birth record?

--What are the special cases for the place of registration of birth? 

--In the absence of parents, who are responsible in the reporting a child's birth?

--I'm a single mom, how can I file my child's birth properly?

--Can an illegitimate child use his/her father's surname?

--If the parents are abroad, how can they apply for their child's passport in the Philippines?

--Are there exemptions in getting a passport appointment?

--How can I correct my misspelled name in my birth certificate?

--What are the steps in applying for a passport?

--My husband like to add our youngest child as dependent in SSS, how can he update his membership?

--I failed to register my son's birth who is now seven years old, how can I register him?

--We got married recently, can my two year old son use my husband's surname?


Aside from the answers to the questions above, http://www.citizenservices.com.ph/mommyhelpline
has these services.



Hope you'll find this article helpful, Mommies!

Related Posts

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by!
I would love to know your feedback!

Blog Archive

Subscribe