Easy Mac & Cheese Recipe Using Del Monte Cheese Magic

June 02, 2013
, ,



My hubby bought Del Monte Cheese Magic last week just to let me experiment with the recipe written at the back of the packaging. I wasn't surprised that it tasted so good! Of course it's from Del Monte!



Del Monte's Meaty Mac and Cheese Recipe:


Ingredients 
 
 1/4 cup ground beef
 140 grams Del Monte Macaroni
 5 cups water
1 pack 200 grams Del Monte Cheese Magic
 1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup fresh milk


Procedure
1. Saute beef in 1 teaspoon oil for 5 minutes or until cooked. Set aside.
2. Boil water, add macaroni. Cook for 8 minutes stirring occasionally. Drain, do not rinse.
3. Transfer to the same pan. While still hot, add butter, milk, Del Monte Cheese Magic and meat. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. 
4. Serve. Makes 3-4 servings.

My Version
 I followed the recipe above but I added a little cream and dried basil. I used penne instead of macaroni.

My own version of Meaty Mac and Cheese using Del Monte Cheese Magic

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. Looks yummy! I love anything with cheese so I'll try cooking this one weekend. Thanks for sharing the recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, edelweiza! Feel free to share your feedback after trying this recipe! :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!
I would love to know your feedback!

Blog Archive

Subscribe