Creating A Memorable But Affordable Anniversary Present

February 09, 2013
,

My husband and I celebrated our 8th Wedding Anniversary last June. 

I thought of a different but affordable way to show my love and appreciation to him.

He was so good to me after all these years. He deserved to have something special on our special day! I didn't like to spend it the usual way like going out for dinner, buying ordinary presents, etc.

What I did was, I thought of giving my husband presents that would fit his personality and would make him feel more special, loved, and appreciated. 

He likes reading novels. But buying paper backs are so expensive nowadays. We have bins and piles of books already and I want him to read anytime, anywhere with his e-tablet. I don't want him to bring too many books at work although real books are much better than e-books. I would like to make it different for a change!

I thought of sending him e-books that he would surely love. I sent my favorite online seller, Sweet and Sparkle (a.k.a. Christine Pioquinto), a personal message of my intention of purchasing several e-books that were found on her other online shop at Facebook, Tin-Tin's Ebook Story.

 

The following were the e-books that I chose and were sent directly to my e-mail address. I was the one who sent them to my husband's e-mail address on the day of our anniversary.








 

I also contacted my favorite personalized chocolate maker, Miss Weng San Pedro of O' Chocolates  to make these special and yummy alphabet chocolates and have them delivered right on my hubby's work place on or before our anniversary!




  




When my husband received my presents, he called me immediately and expressed how happy he was! His co-teachers even helped him figure out the message written in the chocolates. He did not see the photo Miss Weng provided! He said that he was really surprised and that moment was really unforgettable! He also liked the e-books but would still find time reading them all.

I was so glad that my husband liked my presents. He really deserved special treatment!  Definitely this would make the love more alive between us!

Our anniversary would not be special without the help of  my friends, Miss Tin-Tin and Miss Weng! :)

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. Hi SJ, first time to drop by your blog. What a genius idea! Happy 10th wedding anniversary to you and your hubby! Hoping to read those Dan Brown and Paulo Coelho E-books! Thanks in advance! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mommy Sally! You'll get the ebooks on August 1. Kindly refer to the guidelines. Thanks for stopping by! ;)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!
I would love to know your feedback!

Blog Archive

Subscribe